[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes interview, Parnell Diggs, Race for Independence, Blind Driver, Rolex 24, Wed. Apr 20, 8:00 pm eastern

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 00:10:47 UTC 2011

             Save the Date
Wednesday, April 20, 8:00 to 9:00 pm. eastern.
Thru Our Eyes host, Joe Ruffalo will interview Parnell Diggs, Committee
Chair of the Imagination Fund-Race for Independence, sponsored by the
National Federation of the Blind.
Joe and Parnell will discuss the following, The history of the
Imagination Fund and the Race for Independence.
The Discussion will feature the procedure to register for the Race for
Independence, techniques and methods to make the ask and the importance
to make a difference
Featured will be the opportunity to raise funds which will enable you
to have the possibility to ride in the car with a blind driver while
attending the
national convention in Orlando. .
In addition, the Rolex 24 and the blind driver challenge will be
highlighted.
Joining the interview, Mark Riccobono, the Blind driver will highlight
his experience and Anil Lewis will discuss the importance of Rolex 24.
Several Imagination Fund grants awarded this past year will be featured.
Please call the following TOLL FREE number with your questions and or comments
during the time of the interview,
1 888 572 0141
How to watch and listen to Thru Our Eyes:
To Listen:
Visit
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org
and show audio will play immediately.
JAWS users visit:
<http://m.thruoureyes.org>http://m.thruoureyes.org
and show audio will play immediately
Listen on smartphones and iPad visit our mobile site: m.thruoureyes.org
To Watch:
Visit main site
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org
and click the "simulcast button".
To watch live on mobile phones / iPad download our free software in our
WTOE FREE App Store
To subscribe to audio or video podcasts visit:
<http://www.thruoureyes.org/appstore.html>www.thruoureyes.org/appstore.html
Great viewing and enjoy listening!
Joe Ruffalo
Thru Our Eyes, host
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable.
The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
<http://www.nfbnj.org>http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
<http://www.blindchildren.org>http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org