[gui-talk] Jaws and MS word 2016

Farwaneh, Samira - (farwaneh) farwaneh at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:57:51 UTC 2017

Thanks to all who responded to this query. I have tried all suggestions: refresh screne, maximize window, saving as .doc file, but  the problem persists. I'll have to continue closing and reopening word each time this happens. Is this a microsoft or Jaws issue, who do we need to report it to?

Thanks again
Samira