[gui-talk] still having problems installing Windows 10

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 11:57:25 UTC 2015

Hello again:

Sorry to be a pest, but aftger checking my adaptive equipment, I'm still
having problems installing Windows 10. I'm running JAWS 17 & Open Book 9. It
is telling me that I need to uninstall JAWS & Open book in order for me to
complete the installation. Is there a work around for this? Would it be
better to wait a while until all of the bugts are fixed? I was toldthat the
free upgrade for Windows 10willafect until July of 2016.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net