[gui-talk] Question about Jaws forms mode

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:23:05 UTC 2015

Is the forms mode switching also started by a statement like “Application Region” where the key word is application? Newer websites can force forms mode on with a attribute like role=“application”,  I assume you already checked the Settings and/or Quick Settings to make sure that the forms mode is set to manual for the System, Browser and web page? Also, the new semi-automatic forms mode in JAWS is something I find quite nice.