[gui-talk] still having problems installing Windows 10

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Dec 19 12:33:45 UTC 2015

I recommend calling the Microsoft Accessibility hotline.  I had a friend ask
them for help, and they did the installation for her with remote access.
Another suggestion could be that you install NVDA so you can have some
speech, uninstall Jaws and Open Book, install Windows 10, and reinstall Jaws
and Open Book.  I don't know why it's asking you to uninstall them since you
have Jaws 17, but it probably won't install until you uninstall them first.
Microsoft Accessibility might be able to help with that though.  Good luck.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan