[gui-talk] dish internet

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 02:38:34 UTC 2014

Hello all: I just resently signed up with dish TV and internet. We had to go ewith this becauswe in the high desert of Southern California, this is really the only way we can get internet. I understand after the gigbites are used up for the month, the speed slows. I have the highest plan I can be on. I know I can add more gigabites but it costs an arm and a leg. My speed isn’t just slow. It is non-igzistant. Is there anything I can do about this. How can I possibly get wrid of possible addware on my computer and is there any other settings I can try to get the speed at least to dialup speed when the gigabites run out?

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net