[gui-talk] [Electronics-talk] Attention Blind Insurance Agents

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 25 21:02:11 UTC 2014

Mark:

It would appear to me that your company is using IE via Citrix from a remote
server. This combination can be made accessible. However, the I T staff at
the company is going to have to install Remote JAWS on the server being used
for IE and you'll have to use your JAWS to remote into that server. If
you're using Window-eyes, it has this same capability and, as with JAWS,
you're going to have to have a remote version of the screen-reader installed
on the server.

Your company may be very reluctant to do this.

Good luck!

Mike