[gui-talk] FW: [nfbcs] Adjustment of Notification Area Icons Under Windows 7

David Goldfield happycatholic1211 at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 17:19:18 UTC 2014

Hmmm. I've never encountered this issue with an abbreviated notification
dialog. However, I'm wondering if the user account privileges have been
lowered. If it were me, I'd try running the program under an account
with administrator access to see if more options become available.

David Goldfield,

      Founder and Peer Coordinator,
Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info/