[gui-talk] FW: [nfbcs] Adjustment of Notification Area Icons Under Windows 7

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 17:57:11 UTC 2014

Greetings:

On my computer, I have set my notification area to show all icons all of the time. When I want to check on one of them, I simply press either Windows B or (for JAWS) Insert F11 to bring up the list of items, then focus on what I want.

I suggest as a work around to show all icons in the notification area and see if the behavior (problem) changes.

That is my best answer at this point.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong