[gui-talk] would like some help after disconnecting from cable tv

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Jul 2 13:22:38 UTC 2014

Here in New York City, most landlords forbid the installation of rooftop
antennas on their apartment buildings.  They receive kickbacks and
incentives from the cable companies to insure that their tenants can only
receive TV reception by signing up for cable service.  Even window-mounted
satellite dishes are prohibited.

Gerald