[gui-talk] How do you stop a web page from constantly reloading?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 28 18:21:40 UTC 2013

If you have JAWS, there's a setting that's supposed to kill this behavior.
But given the way web pages are developed these days, that feature often
doesn't work. I haven't found a solution except to figure that if a site is
*that* busy and depends upon ever-changing eye-candy to woo people into
using it, it doesn't deserve me as a viewer!

Mike Freeman