[gui-talk] Still Not Able to use Libre Office

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 20:36:09 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

    As Jude suggested yesterday I opened Libre Office Writer and pressed the
"/" key to bring up the registration dialogue box so I could register the
software. All I did was place the /in the open document. JAWS can read the
menu bar and other controls but nothing happens when you attempt to activate
menu items or bring up the context menu. The only way I could do anything
with this program is to mouse around or use the keyboard shortcuts. Libre
Office is behaving in much the same way as Open Office did when we tested
it. Is there another key I must press with the / to activate the product
registration dialogue box? Thanks for the suggestions.

Peter Donahue

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,