[gui-talk] Windows 8 Questions

Kris Hickerson krishickerson at att.net
Thu Jul 18 15:43:24 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Is anyone running Windows 8 yet?  Does it work with JAWS?  Is it as
difficult as it sounds and will it be as hard to get used to as Windos 7
was?  I still don't like Windows 7 as well as XP and perhaps never will, but
all new computers now are coming with Windows 8.

I've not seen Windows 8, but I've read a little about it and it sounds like
it could be a problem for us.

Thanks much.

Kris