[gui-talk] Twitter SMS messages by hash tag

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:30:37 UTC 2013

Greetings. I am wanting to setup text messages from Twitter and filter
them by hash tag. The local transit company has a presence on Twitter,
and I have enabled SMS notifications for that account to be sent to my
phone. However, does anyone know of a way I can filter the messages so
that only ones that have a certain hash tag are sent to my phone? They
put a lot of information about activities and events around town on
Twitter, but they also put status messages that relate to street
closures and bus/rail delays. It is the latter that I want to receive,
so that I know what is going on when I commute to and from work.

Thanks for any help,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: