[gui-talk] I Pad question

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Dec 10 02:30:13 UTC 2013

I would say that if you are a competent user of your screen reader, you
probably won't surf the web as efficiently as you do with your pc.  But you
will do so much more portably.  The reason for these tablets is portability.
The iPad isn't a great productivity tool, though apparently Pages is now
somewhat accessible, but it is a great portable tool for lighter tasks.

Dean