[gui-talk] is there any way to buy without paypal or a credit card

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue May 29 19:54:11 UTC 2012

Well, people need to join the 21st cencury, for better or for worse.  If you don't have a debot card, maybe hopefully you have a friend who will let you use theirs, so that shipping and billing addresses are different.  There's no shipping involved anyway.  Merchants are legitimately wary of checks which are easily forged or otherwise invented.

Dean