[gui-talk] is there any way to buy without paypal or a credit card

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue May 29 19:29:50 UTC 2012

Hi list members have the hope pandora client in here and works as a demo fine however when I went to the site to look at options of buying it like just about everthing else on the net you either have to paypal or have a credit card.  I don’t want to have to set up a pay pal for a 15 dollr purchase.  and I don’t have a credit card is there any other way to buy the hope client?  I can’t believeI’m in a minority without a credit card and it’s cheap and quite honestly worth the cost since pandora seems to have no interest in making their site accessible.  sure don’t want to just be stuck with a demo even though I do like the one station that comes up.  want to have access to all of it.  so if I’m stuck with a demo, how in the mean time do I tell pandora to give me a different station in my list such as my quick mix station instead of the one it gives now when logging in.