[gui-talk] is there any way to buy without paypal or a credit card

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue May 29 22:08:22 UTC 2012

Yes there is.  Most major retailers have green dot prepaid debit cards.
Get one of those and load it with the cash you want to load it with at
that retailer and then use it like you would any other debit card on
line.  It's questionable how long the whole credit card system is going
to last anyway given the way the economy was trashed in any event.  The
nice thing about the green dot debit card is only what funds are
actually on the card can be used and no more than that.

How's that for the twenty first century?