[gui-talk] a question about hope in demo

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon May 28 00:40:53 UTC 2012

Hi I have just looked into abnd have downloaded hope and am running it in demo.  I only have accdess to one station on my pandora.  I did see an edit box up there. in the edit choice I saw all my stations andwasn’t sure whether to check or uncheck them.  So if I do an alt H, can Ilearn how demo mode works and what I can and can’t do with it?  do I only get access to that one station, and how does it determine which one I can hear?