[gui-talk] problem with new voices.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 27 23:59:30 UTC 2012

i! everyone. I just purchased Naturally speaking voices from att&t. For some
unknown reason I cannot bring up all the voices on my laptop. Only Windows
Anna will come up on laptop. The other voices are shown to have been
downloaded, but I can only get the one voive to activate.

My friend can download to his desctop and everything works one hundred
percent. But when I try the same thing on my laptalk using Windows 7 and
Window-Eyes version 7. 5xxx The other voices will not come up. My friend has
worked, litterally, for hours with no results
Anyone have a suggestion. Laptop is up to date in programs.
Ed Lain