[gui-talk] burning data isos?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon May 28 02:03:41 UTC 2012

I have isorecorder on a windows7 box along with the rest of the stuff
Microsoft put on the box.  I have a data iso I'd like to burn for another
machine on the windows7 box too.  I put a blank unformatted dvd in the dvd
drive and tried sending the iso to the dvd drive.  I got sent to some less
than helpful material on formatting dvd drives and don't really know where
best to go from here.  The less than helpful material did not describe
what format would best be used to burn data dvd's and was mostly concerned
with music.