[gui-talk] jaws 13

Hoffman, Allen Allen.Hoffman at HQ.DHS.GOV
Mon Jun 25 17:18:13 UTC 2012

I have noticed that JAWS v13 newest version running in XP tends to forget portions of virtual cursor mode functionality.   If I switch out of a web page in IE8 to another application, then switch back it seems to not remember key bindings for things like <h> to jump to headers, or <f> to jump to a form field.  If I use insert-Z to turn off virtual cursor mode, then insert-z to turn it back on it seems to be able to remember-but this seems like a bug to me.

Anyone know if this is logged with Freedom Scientific yet?

Allen Hoffman