[gui-talk] jaws 13

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jun 25 21:43:45 UTC 2012

Same behavior happens in jaws 10.5 on xp as well.  http://www.yahoo.com/
with virtual cursor auto shows up as not even written in english, but
turn virtual cursor off with insert-z and suddenly the page turns into
english.  Even so, it's only a matter of time before parts of the page
get forgotten and even hitting control-f5 to force-refresh the page
doesn't help.  This is with internet explorer 7.