[gui-talk] Looking For New Youtube to MP3 Converter

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 04:36:51 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Until very recently I was using youtube-mp3.org with very good success until
the owners of the web page stoppd the Youtube to MP3 video conversion
process under a threat of a lawsuit from Google. I have tried other online
converters, but they seem to crash IE9. The Youtube video to audio
converters I have tried without success include listentoyoutube.com, and
videotomp3.com. I am wondering if anyone has discovered a Youtube to audio
converter that is equal or near equal to Youtube-mp3.org.

I discovered while researching what was behind this sudden and strange
development I was curious as to why Google is playing waterboy for ASCAP.
However, I have subsequently concluded that Google has its own turf to
protect, and it is the ring tone revenues they are likely receiving from the
Android apps markets. IN any event, I would appreciate any suggestions.

TIA

Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor