[gui-talk] Looking For New Youtube to MP3 Converter

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 04:44:24 UTC 2012

Well. Try www.convertFiles.com. It is a great online youtube converter tool
you can use, and you can convert many other files offline and online as
well. I've never had problems with this one. Previous to that I was using
www.online-convert.com, but as you said, they also had to stop and gaves a
link for the reason why it was stopped--which is the same thing about google
threatening users not to use youtube converters.