[gui-talk] Why are webvisum sounds not updating?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:58:34 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have noticed an issue while trying to save the sound settings for
Webvisum. I go into the preferences, then sounds, then I go to choose the
click and error sound and I select from my computer the ones I want. After
that, I hit the OK button. However, for some reason, the default sounds come
back up, and when I go to the preferences again, there are still selected.

Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, how do I resolve this?

I'm using Windows XP service pack 3, 32-bit, running JAWS q13.0 / NVDA
2012.2.1, with latest version of firefox.