[gui-talk] Internet Explorer issue

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 2 22:55:33 UTC 2012

Probably Windows vista itself.  My advice is to live with it until the
end of October 2012 and buy that Windows 8 upgrade disk and run it on
your machine.  Windows vista home edition and all editions of windows
vista that don't run on servers have awwful networking problems and
Microsoft has no reason to correct those now.  It's got two operating
systems ahead of where you are now.