[gui-talk] Internet Explorer issue

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Thu Aug 2 22:33:29 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone,

I have fixed the Internet Explorer twice.  It is more than that because it
also causes Flash in Firefox to fail to run.  After trying various things
with the guidance of a sighted friend, we finally did a System Restore, and
the problem was resolved.  The problem occurred this morning.  I did another
System Restore, and the problem is gone once again.  The thing that is
having problems is Rundll32.  I am running Windows Vista and JAWS 13.  When
I was asked if I wanted to update JAWS once again after going back to the
previous one, I answered no.  I also didn't run the NFB Newsline Digital
Talking Book Downloader.

I am wondering what is causing this.