[gui-talk] Thanks for the I Touch list and a few questions!

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 15:00:57 UTC 2011

Tom,

I'm not sure if anyone can tell you why you need the iTouch or iPad.  That's
pretty much something you'd need to determine.

You can put music on the iPod Touch, send and receive email, as long as you
have a wireless connection, set up reminders and calendar events, send and
receive messages, similar to text messages, as long as it's with someone
else who has an iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.  You can access the internet,
get weather updates, and I'm sure there's more, which I haven't thought of.

This is just my opinion, but if you get an iPod Touch, I would get something
larger than the 8GB.  If you want to put any music on it, I'd get at least
16, and probably 32.

Cindy