[gui-talk] Thanks for the I Touch list and a few questions!

Thomas Blume blume246 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 14:52:32 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for telling me the info that I needed to subscribe to the two Apple
devices lists.
Since the new OS 5 and the release of the new I-Phone, the list is extremely
too busy for me and they are not really talking about the I-Touch at this
time. I will re-join at a later time.
Can some of the people on this list tell me why I need a I Touch or a I
pad????
They sound like a great device but I really don't know how useful it would
be for me.
J and R. has the I Touch, 8 GB. for a low price of $199.00 with free
shipping and it sounds like a great deal since other places are selling it
for $299.00.
Thanks!
From, Tom Blume, N. J.