[gui-talk] Thanks Cindy for the info!

Thomas Blume blume246 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 12:28:45 UTC 2011

Hi Cindy,
Thanks, for the info on the I Touch.
I went back to the J and R web site and found a 32 GB. for $299.00 with free
shipping, this is still a great price for this unit.
You make the I Touch sound very exciting and useful.
Where is the web site for accessible aps for the I Touch?
Would a I pad be better and more useful then a a I Touch.
Are the other Tablets with the anroyes O S also good with Voice or since the
Apple already comes with the Voice built in,  better since the voice was
built into  the units that was made by  the Apple Company?
Thanks for all of your info.
From, Tom