[gui-talk] VIPER Premium Antivirus from Sunbelt Software

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 13 22:33:48 UTC 2011

Greetings.

I was speaking with a gentleman from System Access this morning and he recommended an antivirus program called Viper Premium from an outfit known as "Sunbelt Software". He said the program is quite accessible.

My question is this: I'm using Kaspersky now and although it is inaccessible without much experimentation and use of the mouse cursor, it appears to be doing an excellent job of zapping viruses and other malware. Accessibility concerns aside, have any of you seen reviews comparing Kaspersky and Viper Premium? Which came out better? And have any       of you actually used Viper Premium? What have been your experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone