[gui-talk] To Tracy, Steve Jacobson, Mike Freeman about Target website and my findings...

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:21:54 UTC 2011

read the report information I89, windows and System access mobile by
me:racy,

I looked that up and it happened that around 2007-2008. I will see what I
can do with my system access Mobile. Jaws should work for you what I did is.
Hit F6 enter www.target.com . Then I hit insert + F7 (to bring me to links)
Then I went down the list and until I found a category like clothing. Then I
hit enter. If you want to view the left tabs like baby, video games click
skip to left side content with the INS+7 to view links.  You can also access
your account by just using  the links.  Stay in that links list and log in
and tab over the edit boxes. Now if you searching for a product. Hit ins+f7,
click here slash / search options. You cold also view forms I forget how to
do that in jaws, but you should find the search box. After you enter a
product. Do a heading search for the categories to narrow down your search.
Look for check box's once you get to the store part and links. As for not
being able to view the products. I can't either non of their graphics and
prices a labeled. I'm going to forward this to f other list and see what
they can do for you. I think your ur right unless both of are missing
something you can't get to the list of products, or their Price's.  or the
images.

Someone help us please? That would be great thank you.

Hope they can help you more then I can,
Lets face it they still need to labale some very inspiration things this the
Forest that I could with my screen read WITHOUT using the sight I  have find
what I'm looking for. Also. my sreen reader gets updated though internet
about every 2 weeks from saroteck. So I don't think your screen readers, I
think it's targate onece again forgeting things that need in order to buy
things of their website.
Techhelper101