[gui-talk] [nfbcs] Large File

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Feb 25 14:40:42 UTC 2011

You can do it through dropbox as far as I know.  If you establish a dropbox account you can establish a public link to the file and send it to your friend.  The
public link is only known to you but is public because one does not have to have a dropbox account to retrieve it.  I believe dropbox gives 2gb of space,
and if someone, like me,  refers you you and they get an additional 250MB of storage space.  This is a big file, so possibly there is a file size limit I don't know
about.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson