[gui-talk] Fwd: If anybody is interested in distance guitar lessons

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 26 09:17:07 UTC 2011

If you want to know more about these lessons please write to Cameron
directly. His email address is below. -Steve.

From: Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
To: blindattic at blindtreasures.com

Hi everyone.  I've seen a few posts on various lists lately regarding
the availability and accessibility, or lack there of, of online music
lessons.

I believe this is on topic as the services I offer do include materials
in the price.

Anyways, I offer acoustic and electric guitar lessons remotely either
via skype or mp3 with supporting accessible practice materials I've
created. Rather than offer a one size fits all package, I taylor the
lessons to each student; their current skill level, styles or styles of
music they are interested in, etc.  I have experience teaching both
blind as well as sighted students and I've taught for two schools in the
past.

I can provide my resume and references if need be.  Also, my rates are
very reasonable.

Please write off list if interested!

Thanks,
Cameron.