[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for February 25, 2011

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 25 11:27:36 UTC 2011

From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
To:      announce at acbradio.org

This week, we bring you part 2 of our look at Window-Eyes 7.5 courtesy
of GW
Micro.  Next, Chase Crispin reviews the Snowball microphone.  Finally, J.
J.  Meddaugh of Blind Bargains brings us another interview from this year's
ATIA conference.  In this interview, Doug Hacker, VP of Business Development
at AI Squared demonstrates ZoomReader, an OCR app for the iPhone.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 8:00 pm Eastern time.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com