[gui-talk] Fwd: beta testers wanted for new Window-Eyes Word scripts

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 9 05:45:02 UTC 2011

If you want to help beta test these scripts please make sure you write
to Chip directly. His email address is in the message below. -Steve.

From:    Chip Orange lists3717 at comcast.net
To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi all,

The scripts which were called MS Word are being updated for 7.5, and
are now an app known as Word Advanced Features.

I'm requesting some beta testers try things out first, and I especially need
a word 2007 user; so if you can (and you'll need to not be a beginning Word
user), please write me off list at:

acorange at comcast.net

Thanks.

Chip