[gui-talk] [PM] Facebook with jaws

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Feb 10 04:34:31 UTC 2011

---- Original Message ------
From: Michelle Abadia <michelle.abadia at verizon.net
Subject: [PM] Facebook with jaws
Date sent: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 06:40:45 -0500

Hi.

I apologize for the unrelated topic.
I've been using Facebook successfully on my windows 7 laptop,
using (www.m.facebook.com), which I think our litt moderator
suggested because (www.facebook.com) wasn't very accessible with
jaws.
This morning, I come to find that now, m.facebook.com isn't
accessible either! Everything is preceeded by "same page link",
and when I click on something or try to write a message, the
system won't let me. This happened overnight, because I was able
to work on Facebook just 24 hours ago.

Could someone please give me some assistance with this off list
at
Michelle.abadia at verizon.net
?

Thanks so much in advance.

Michelle Abadia
The Frequently Asked Question page is at:
http://www.pacmategear.com/FAQ/
Please feel free to add your suggestions for an FAQ!

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pacmategear.com !

_______

PMList mailing list