[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro at NFB New Jersey State Convention

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 24 12:03:36 UTC 2010

NFB New Jersey State Convention
From:	peter at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,
The following event has been posted to the <http://www.gwmicro.com/events>GW Micro Upcoming Events page:
Name: NFB New Jersey State Convention
When: Friday, November 05, 2010 to Saturday, November 06, 2010
Where: Clark, NewJersey
What: Exhibit
Who: Peter Wuerl
Comments: Come see GW Micro's technology solutions, including Window-Eyes, the most stable, productive, and easy-to-use screen reader. Our notetakers include the portable, powerful, and stylish Braille Sense Plus, Braille Sense Plus QWERTY, Voice Sense, and the new Voice Sense QWERTY and Braille Sense OnHand. SyncBraille is our portable Braille display. Read and listen to books and music with BookSense. See life’s fine details with our portable CCTV’s, including SenseView, SenseView Duo, and SenseView Light.

When: Friday, November 5, 2010 - Saturday, November 6, 2010
Where: The Crowne Plaza, 36 Valley Road, Clark, NJ 07066
Exhibit Times:
Friday, November 5 - 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 6 - 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m., and 12 noon to 1:45 p.m.
Contact: Michele Chaney at 732-251-8650 (msc732 at optonline.net) or Evelyn Valdez at 908-803-4891 (evelyn at njabs.org)