[gui-talk] PDF's; Empty Document

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Sep 3 00:47:14 UTC 2010

Usually you get that message because the PDF contains an image, not
text.  The image could be of text -- but it is a picture of it, not
the actual letters.  You can OCR the PDF with Kurzweil or Open Book,
or print out and OCR or have them read to you by a human.a

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920