[gui-talk] PDF's; Empty Document

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 03:35:58 UTC 2010

You need an OCR program like Openbook or Kurzweil to scan the image. The
creator of the pdf apparently constructed the pdf out of scanned pictures
with no text -- a jpg instead of a tif -- or whatever they are.
Good luck. Sorry, can't help further -- unless you send me the pdf and I'll
run it through my k1000.
--le

--le