[gui-talk] FW: Press Reader

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Oct 29 10:24:44 UTC 2010

Thanks, Mike.  I didn't mean to seem impatient.  But, I am certain I came
across that way.  I am not impatient with the list but have been
disappointed at the lack of response from the Pressreader customer service
and the editor of the newspaper.  I guess I sort of realized that folks on
this list, who are usually very helpful to me, probably didn't respond
because they didn't know the answer.  But, I was more afraid I wasn't asking
the right questions.  So, sorry if I came across as impatient.  While I am
frustrated, it is with the situation not the kind people on this list.
Thanks for explaining about RSS.  I have heard the term but really didn't
know what it meant.