[gui-talk] HELP -- email

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 16:51:51 UTC 2010

Hi all -- I am afraid I am isolated today by a problem on my email.  I go to
read my mail and I hear it download (jaws announces it), and I get the
notify sound when it's done, but the mail is not finding its way into my
inbox! I can't find it. I have tried everything I can think of.
Can someone help? And if you can, could you skype me? since I don't have
access to my inbox.

My skype id is leavesplusplus
I'm getting rather alarmed that I won't figure this one out.
Any help is very, very much appreciated!
Thank you.
--le