[gui-talk] Forced Reload of iPhone from iTunes Library

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 30 16:41:31 UTC 2010

Greetings.

Is there a way to force a reload of all the music on my iPhone from my iTunes library?  I've downloaded quite a bit of music using the iPhone's iTunes app and synced with the PC but since I installed iOS 4.2.1, I've lost part
 Of the music I downloaded.  Also my purchased ringtones are showing up in my Purchased playlist which messes up the songs database.  I had some trouble with apps behaving weirdly but I fixed this.

T I A.

Mike
sent from my iPhone