[gui-talk] Forced Reload of iPhone from iTunes Library

Tai Blas Tai.Blas at blind.state.ia.us
Tue Nov 30 16:51:04 UTC 2010

Connect your iPhone to the PC. Go to your iPhone in the tree view, tab until you get to the radio buttons, and select the music radio button. From there, tab until you get to the checkbox which says  "sync music" and check it. Tab down to another set of radio buttons which allows you to select whether you sync your entire music library, or only selected playlists, artists, and genres. If you select to sync the entire music library, assuming it is not too large for your iPhone, you should be all set.

Tai

______________­_
Tai Blas
Transition Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Iowa Department for the Blind
524 Fourth Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Office: (515) 281-1253