[gui-talk] Globallty insert returns using Control H? How?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 29 02:29:26 UTC 2010

I'm using Word 2001 under XP1 Home SP3 and Jaws 11.

I've got a document of 55 chapters, and need to precede each chapter title
with 10 Enters/Returns. The thought of spending all night doing this
manually is exhausting. But is there a way to use Control H, for instance,
to insert those returns, automatically and globally, as I could do using
Cntl H for many things no unlike this. Just replace x withy y, and his alt a
to get the job done in a stroke.

But I don't know how to do this in this situation. Any advice?
Joel?