[gui-talk] Fwd: Audiobooks, where to get them for free?

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 29 00:50:14 UTC 2010

From:    David elephant at tele2.no

The below mesage was found on the mailing list, of  the all accessible media
player MaPlEr. Although it refers to certain features of MaPlEr, I guess
most of the info might be of interest to the users on this list as well, no
matter what player you are currently using.

In case, you have not yet checked it out, give the newest version (v1.15) of
MaPlEr a try. It has features, that you won't find in any other software,
and best of all, it is build by and for blind users, so you will never have
to worry accessibility conflicts. You will find it at:
 http://mar-dy.com/MaPlEr/MaPlEr.php

Enjoy!