[gui-talk] new 64 bit computer

blume blume at verizon.net
Sat Nov 27 21:59:34 UTC 2010

Hi,
Yes QVC really did a great job putting this computer together from Del.
Well I bought several computers from QVC and never had a problem
They sold over 35 thousands of these computers as of 2 P M, eastern time.
The nice part of buying from QVC is that I can use the 6 payment method
which is $160.00 for 6 months, with no interest, that's including NJ sales
tax.
No shipping or handling and 12 months of Del support.
It will be here in 5 days.

Thanks for your suggestions.
From, Tom Blume