[gui-talk] new 64 bit computer

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 28 04:13:11 UTC 2010

I am probably going to purchase the e-mail program "Becky" from

http://www.rimarts.co.jp/

It is a nice little program somewhat like PMMail which I've used for a dozen years or so.  It works well, but some of the terminology may suffer a little in
translation.  Whether it does what you are looking for or not, Laura, I don't know.  Thunderbird is a good program, too.  It seems to me, though, that they
are updating it a lot and sometimes breaking previous features.  I might just be hearing the negatives, though.  Windows Live Mail should be looked at,
too, but it is important that if you get Windows Live Mail 2011 that one be sure that the screen reader supports it.  It will not likely work well with older
versions of screen readers.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson