[gui-talk] jfw 11, IE 8 AND WINDOWS 7

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:10:22 UTC 2010

The UAC problem is a strange one. Sometimes my JAWS loads, sometimes it
doesn't. I know the keystrokes but it's nice to know what program is
trying to gain access to my system. NVDA and the others seem to load at
UAC prompts at all times, so I think this is a JAWS issue and should be
brought to the attention of FS.

Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com